Monday, February 8, 2010
generous living
If I could make one safe generalization about the vast population of South Americans, I would claim that at least 95% of all South Americans are extremely hospitable and generous. I believe it is an innate characteristic each person is born with. So many people that E and I have met are willing to drop what they are doing and help us in any way they are capable of... or uncapable of. We have had instances where we have people wiling to give us directions or information that is completely inaccurate, but they want to help so badly they try anyway. It is sweet but quite confusing and frustrating at times. Still, this generous attitude and giving lifestyle is something that I would love to take back with me. I have been so blessed, and I have learned that it does not take too much trouble to lend a very helping hand to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment